Carpet Steam Cleaning in Slough
Eliminate 99.99% of all germs and bacteria from your carpet.
- Experts in treating delicate fabrics
- Professionals with years of experience
- High-quality affordable service
- Impressive, long-lasting results
Water Extraction Cleaning
The most advanced carpet cleaning technique that dissolves even the most stubborn stains & brings new life to the worn-out carpet.
We use the latest equipment on the market – powerful vacuums, strong pre-sprays & high-end steam cleaners.
Years of Experience
Impeccable Carpet Cleaning Since 2013
The carpet’s surface accumulates all kinds of germs and bacteria, food and drink stains and pet odours over time.
Dealing with some of them may seem impossible. This is where our carpet cleaners in Slough step in.
We’ve been taking care of our clients’ “impossible” to clean carpets for years now and have the knowledge and skills on how to provide outstanding results.
- Vacuum the carpet
- Pre-treat the surface with specialised pre-spray
- Steam clean the entire carpet
- Extra treatment of any stubborn stains and traffic area
- Stabilise and neutralise the pH
- Apply carpet protection (Scotchgard)
Our Methods for Deep Carpet Cleaning in Slough
- We begin with vacuuming the entire carpet, removing any dirt, dust and soil.
- Following next, we pre-treat the surface with specialised pre-spray. This is done in order to kill 99.99% of all germs and bacterias within minutes.
- We proceed with the main cleaning technique – Steam cleaning /hot water extraction/. This is where the magic happens and the carpet returns its original brand-new look. We additionally apply extra treatment to deal with the really stubborn dirty spots, until they are gone.
- After that, we stabilise the pH of the carpet to the permissible limits.
- Finally, we apply carpet protection spray – Scotchgard. This technique will protect your freshly cleaned carpet from easily getting dirty again and prolong its life.
NOTE: The service requires access to electricity and water to be performed.
Hot Water Extraction Carpet Cleaning
This advanced cleaning technique is performed using a specialised tool that consists of 3 primary functions – injection of hot water & strong cleaning solution at high pressure and soil removal by a powerful vacuum. The heated water and strong detergent dislodges the accumulated grime and the vacuum attachment extracts the excess moisture along with the loosened muck.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Dry carpet cleaning is a low moisture alternative we offer to our clients along with our carpet washing service. The whole process is not as thorough as the hot water extraction procedure, however, it’s sometimes more suitable for cleaning certain stains & spots.
Our Happy Clients
“We would highly recommend MagicPro Carpet Cleaning Ltd. Ivan is very professional and friendly. We will definitely use his service in the future. Thank you again.”
“Ivor was excellent. He moved furniture and did a really good job of dirty carpets left by the previous owners of our new house. We would use him again without hesitation.”
"Arrived as booked, as promised my oven looks brand new. Definitely recommend MagicPro to friends. Very happy customer."
“I was promised that my oven would be like new after they finished the clean and they were true to their word.”
“Another brilliant job, always very efficient and very helpful.
Would definitely recommend.”
“Great service. My 10 year old carpet looks like new and at a good price. What more do you need. Will use again definitely.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of carpets do you clean?
Can you guarantee spotless results?
How many cleaning technicians perform the service?
How long does it take to complete the cleaning procedure?
Magic PRO Cleaning
We are professional Slough-based cleaners with years of experience cleaning both domestic and business properties.
© 2020 Magic Pro Cleaning Ltd.